Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Trust Love Always


Good Afternoon Star-shines!

Message of the collective energy ;Conformity and codependent group behavior is crumbling. Anything that threatens it causes massive discomfort. Please stand by--er-- back rather! Word of the day: TRUST.

How does this work with your relationships?

DO you trust Source?

Do you trust that people will step and and do the righteous and fair things around you?
Do you trust that GOD will lead you through this destruction?
Do you believe in your own inner intuition/ These are the questions I encourage your o ask yourself.
affirmations: I radiate peace with every THOUGHT with every WORD with every Action.
Say this three times with feeling in your heart.
I am capable of handling problems quickly and easily. I am happily and joyfully standing on my own. I need noone.Yet I love everyone. I am spiritual being having a human experience.

I embrace myself however i am and love unconditionally.




No comments:

Post a Comment